- 1 Mẹo về Positive reviews examples Mới Nhất
- 2 24 positive feedback examples for employees and managers
- 2.1 Collaboration
- 2.2 Effort
- 2.3 Communication
- 2.4 Problem-solving
- 2.5 ️ Leading by example
- 2.6 Meeting goals
- 2.7 The power of celebrating daily wins
- 2.8 Helping others
- 2.9 Responding to change
- 2.10 Handling conflict
- 2.11 Taking initiative
- 2.12 ️ Personal development
- 2.13 ⭐️ Positive customer reviews
- 2.14 The benefits of continuous feedback
- 3 Useful guidelines for giving positive feedback
- 4 Take the guesswork out of feedback
Mẹo về Positive reviews examples Mới Nhất
Bạn đang tìm kiếm từ khóa Positive reviews examples được Update vào lúc : 2022-12-24 20:15:13 . Với phương châm chia sẻ Kinh Nghiệm về trong nội dung bài viết một cách Chi Tiết Mới Nhất. Nếu sau khi tìm hiểu thêm Post vẫn ko hiểu thì hoàn toàn có thể lại Comment ở cuối bài để Admin lý giải và hướng dẫn lại nha.
Table of Contents
- Positive feedback examplesHow to deliver feedbackConstructive feedback examples
What to read next: Employee Feedback 101: Tips & Tricks
Employee feedback matters. Its the response to our behavior and work product that tells us where we stand, and how to get better. But positive feedback matters just as much, if not more, than constructive feedback which is why were sharing some of our favorite positive feedback examples.
Nội dung chính
- 24 positive feedback examples for employees and managers Collaboration Communication Problem-solving️ Leading by example Meeting goalsThe power of celebrating daily wins Helping others Responding to change Handling conflict Taking initiative️ Personal development⭐️ Positive customer reviewsThe benefits of continuous feedbackUseful guidelines for giving positive feedback Be specific Tie it to the impact Assume people dont see their own strengths Let positive feedback stand on its own Give both 1-on-1 and public positive feedbackTake the guesswork out of feedbackVideo liên quan
24 positive feedback examples for employees and managers
The ability to collaborate effectively across teams and with differing personalities is worth its weight in gold. When you see it, help it shine!
1. I can tell how hard youve worked to be more collaborative during meetings. Yesterday, although you disagreed with Davids idea, you asked some good questions first. Your critiques are more powerful than they used to be. Youve come a long way, and the team is better for it.
2. Your ability to work across teams and departments is a strength not everyone has. Im impressed with the way youre working to dismantle silos. For example, when you drew the marketing team into our conversations, it sharpened our ideas and helped us meet goals faster. Keep up the good work.
Results matter! But you should recognize and reward hard work, too. Use these positive feedback examples to help employees feel motivated to keep working toward their goals.
3. You put so much hard work into getting this client, and it really paid off. Thanks to your focus and determination in going the extra mile and managing all of the complexities of this project, we met our goals.
4. Even though the outcome wasnt what we wanted, I want to congratulate you on all of thehard workyou put in over the past few weeks. If we apply that same effort to our next project, I believe we can win.
Get more feedback best practices in our article
Employee Feedback 101: Tips and Tricks
Its true the heart of every success is great communication. Reinforce good communication skills with these positive feedback examples:
5. I really appreciated how you used check-ins to keep me up to date on your project this week. It helped me coordinate with our stakeholders, and Im excited to share that were on track to launch. Its also great to see your process. Im impressed with the efficiencies youre learning.
6. Thank you for takingextra effortto make sure the entire team was on the same page. It would have been easy for important details to slip through the cracks, but thanks to you, that didnt happen.
Learn how feedback supports goals:
The 4 Secrets of OKRs That Actually Work
In todays knowledge economy, problem-solving is more important than ever before. Give great problem-solving a shout-out so that it becomes more and more a part of your company culture.
7. Thanks to your willingness to take risks and learn from mistakes, we solved a problem that could have cost the company a lot in the long run. Great work!
8. You really went above and beyond to solve this complex issue in a timely manner. I can tell youre committed to our clients, and our team, and I really appreciate it.
️ Leading by example
Strong companies are built by strong leaders. Acknowledge leadership qualities in your employees to help them grow.
9. I want to thank you for demonstrating optimism in the face of uncertainty this morning. I know the new numbers were more worrying than we expected, and you really set the tone for the rest of the team.
10. Lena, this was a really challenging project. But the way you took it on, and broke down this complex project into manageable pieces, helped everyone else feel more confident about their part in it. Thank you for being a leader.
Sometimes were working so hard to meet our goals, we forget to stop and celebrate when we do. Show appreciation, and celebrate the little wins.
11. One of your strengths is that you almost always deliver projects on time. Some talented people really struggle in that area. Our clients expect it, and hitting these goals is critical to everything that we do. Keep it up.
12. I can tell youve learned how to maintain a workload thats ambitious, yet realistic, because youve met all of your goals for the past 3 quarters. Last year we talked about your tendency to take on too many projects once blocking your success. Youve really improved, and everyones better for it.
The power of celebrating daily wins
Team player attitude? Check! Servant leadership? Check! Commitment to the greater good? You get the idea. When you see it, speak up!
13. You demonstrated strong leadership skills last week when you helped Mallory get her proposal finished on time. Since youre ahead on all of your own projects, Id like to start talking through what you need to grow into more of a leadership role here.
14. Your willingness to look outside of yourself and make those around you better is one of the most valuable contributions youre making. Thank you.
Responding to change
Change management is not easy. Make a moment in the chaos to recognize employees who handle it exceptionally well, and spread the good vibes to others amid the uncertainty of change.
15. Niall, I just need to take a second to acknowledge: Change is scary, and not everyone responds with as much positivity as you did. Thank you for helping us move forward on this new initiative.
16. Hanif, the fact that you immediately started asking how you could help make the change easier for the team was so helpful. It showed a great team spirit, and made the transition smoother for everyone.
The importance of great conflict resolution skills should not be undervalued. Conflict is inevitable, and understanding how to respond is critical.
17. You did a great job managing the conflict that came up during the meeting yesterday afternoon. If both parties hadnt felt heard and understood, I think we would have been facing a standstill.
18. It can be tough relating to your former peers after a promotion. Youre doing a good job of navigating your new role and new responsibilities.
As a manager, you need team members who will drive things forward. Look for ways to motivate employees to take initiative on their own.
19. Aeryn, thank you for jumping in and getting started on this last week. Were going to turn this project around in record time thanks to your effort. Seriously, keep up the good work.
20. You demonstrated a lot of initiative today by calling the team together to problem-solve the hiccups. Im impressed. Id like to talk to you more about ways to grow in other areas of leadership, too.
️ Personal development
Most of us want continuous growth and development opportunities. Be sure to point out what it is you appreciate when an employee puts the work into developing their career.
21. Youve come a long way since you started here. All of the effort youve put into reading and taking trực tuyến courses really shows its like youre a whole different marketer. I cant wait to see what you achieve next quarter.
22. Your time management has really turned around since last quarter. Im really impressed with your growth, and I hope you can see it too. How can I help you continue to succeed?
⭐️ Positive customer reviews
The success of the customer experience is what keeps the wheels spinning an organization! So celebrate great reviews.
23. Everyone, I just want to call out Brianne. She stayed late last week helping a customer with a tricky billing issue until way too late in the evening. The gentlemans daughter called my office today to thank Brianne for being so patient and kind with her father, and that shes proud to be our customer. Everyone, round of applause for Brianne!
24. Derek, I noticed the positive review you received from a customer last week. You really went above and beyond for her! Thats the kind of service that makes us proud. Keep up the great work.
The benefits of continuous feedback
Useful guidelines for giving positive feedback
Here are some guidelines to keep in mind when using these positive feedback examples:
Hearing Great job! is much less effective than hearing Great job leading that meeting. I could tell everyone was engaged because you took the time to really hear them out. Giving general feedback can be confusing if the recipient doesnt know exactly what they did well.
Tie it to the impact
Dont leave your feedback recipient wondering why what they did matters. Connect the dots for them, by praising both the effort they put in, and also the outcome it led to.
Assume people dont see their own strengths
Its easy to believe an employee knows shes really good something, but thats not always true. Oftentimes, were just as blind to our strengths as we are to our weaknesses. Point out strengths and positive outcomes, even if you think someone already sees it on their own.
Let positive feedback stand on its own
Dont get caught always using the feedback sandwich, which looks like this:Positive feedback+Constructive Feedback+Positive Feedback. Thats useful in some circumstances, but make sure youre giving plenty ofpositive feedbackon its own, too.
Give both 1-on-1 and public positive feedback
Make a habit of not only recognizing employees on an individual level, but also doing so in front of their peers. Public recognition can elevate the benefits of regular feedback.
Want to improve your 1-on-1s? Read:
The Ultimate Guide to Effective 1-on-1s for Managers
Take the guesswork out of feedback
We hope these positive feedback examples have helped you feel more prepared for your next 1-on-1 conversation. If youre still grappling with the critical question of when to give feedback, let us ease your mind.
Because Kazoo, were passionate about bringing together all the tools you need to make work work better for everyone. Thats why the Kazoo Employee ExperiencePlatform brings performance management and recognition and rewards including Goals, Feedback, Conversations, Recognition, Incentives, and more into one simple, easy-to-use platform.
If youre ready to align, connect, and engage your workplace, check out our Kazoo overview. Or, schedule a personalized demo today.
Clip Positive reviews examples ?
Bạn vừa tìm hiểu thêm tài liệu Với Một số hướng dẫn một cách rõ ràng hơn về Clip Positive reviews examples tiên tiến và phát triển nhất
Người Hùng đang tìm một số trong những Chia Sẻ Link Cập nhật Positive reviews examples Free.
Giải đáp vướng mắc về Positive reviews examples
Nếu sau khi đọc nội dung bài viết Positive reviews examples vẫn chưa hiểu thì hoàn toàn có thể lại phản hồi ở cuối bài để Ad lý giải và hướng dẫn lại nha
#Positive #reviews #examples