- 1 Thủ Thuật về Can not connect Remote Desktop 2022
- 2 How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working?
- 3 How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working on Windows 10?
- 4 How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working on Windows 8?
- 5 How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working on Wi-Fi?
- 6 How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working After Windows 10 Update?
- 7 How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working Through VPN?
- 8 How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working From Outside Network?
- 9 How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working With No Error Message?
- 10 Additional FAQs
- 11 Successful Remote Connections
Thủ Thuật về Can not connect Remote Desktop 2022
Pro đang tìm kiếm từ khóa Can not connect Remote Desktop được Cập Nhật vào lúc : 2022-12-18 04:09:55 . Với phương châm chia sẻ Bí quyết Hướng dẫn trong nội dung bài viết một cách Chi Tiết Mới Nhất. Nếu sau khi đọc tài liệu vẫn ko hiểu thì hoàn toàn có thể lại Comments ở cuối bài để Admin lý giải và hướng dẫn lại nha.
Connecting to a computer remotely is convenient when it works, and annoying when it doesnt. If your remote desktop connection is failing, youd want to know what to try to fix it.
Nội dung chính
- How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working?How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working on Windows 10?How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working on Windows 8?How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working on Wi-Fi?How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working After Windows 10 Update?How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working Through VPN?How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working From Outside Network?How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working With No Error Message?Additional FAQsHow Do I Reinstall RDP?How Do I Enable a Remote Desktop Connection?How Do I Reset Remote Desktop Connection?How Do I Fix a Remote Desktop Connection Error?Why Is Remote Desktop Connection Not Working?How Do I Change a Remote Desktop Connection?Successful Remote ConnectionsVideo liên quan
In this article, well show you how straightforward it is to trouble-shoot and fix failed remote desktop connections, based on the most common causes for a variety of Windows operating systems.
How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working?
There are plenty of reasons for failing to connect to a remote desktop expired certificates, blocked firewalls, issues on the client the list goes on. Here well look how to fix one common cause of insufficient permissions. Please refer to other sections in this article for more fixes.
To assign permissions to users to access the remote desktop from the remote server, do the following:
Enter GPEdit.msc command in the Windows run prompt.
Open Group Policy Object Editor.Through the console tree go to: Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > User Rights Assignment.
Double-click Allow log on through Remote Desktop Services.
Add the group then click OK.
How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working on Windows 10?
Check that the Windows Defender Firewall service allows remote desktop traffic:
Access the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
Select System and Security.
Select Windows Defender Firewall.
Select Allow an App or Feature Through Windows Defender Firewall.
Then select Remote Desktop > OK.
How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working on Windows 8?
Check that the firewall service on Windows Server 2022 allows remote traffic:
Access the Server Manager.From the left-hand side, select Local Server.
- The current state of your system will be detected.
If the Remote Desktop is Disabled click on Disabled to open the System Properties window.Select Allow remote connections to this Computer from System Properties.Youll receive a warning message, click OK to proceed.
- Click on Select Users. to give users or groups permission to connect via remote desktop.
Select OK.From Server Manager, the remote desktop status may still show as Disabled, click the refresh button to update to Enabled.
How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working on Wi-Fi?
For a successful remote desktop connection through Wi-Fi, try the following:
- Ensure your wireless connection is available by checking the status.From your wireless router settings, disable the firewall and turn it off for the client and remote computers. Then from Windows server:Click on Start and type firewall.
Select Windows Defender Firewall.
On the left pane select Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
Allow the following services through the firewall for private and public networks by checking both boxes:
- Network discoveryRemote desktopRemote service managementRouting and remote accessWindows remote management.
How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working After Windows 10 Update?
If youre unable to connect to a remote desktop connection following the windows 10 20H2 update, try the following:
- If you receive The remote PC cant be found error message then ensure you have entered the correct PC name for the remote PC, or you try entering its IP address.If you receive Theres a problem with the network error message, make sure your network adapter is working and try:
- For home networks: ensure your router is switched on.For wired networks: ensure the ethernet cable is plugged into your network adapter properly.For devices on wireless networks: ensure your PCs wireless connection is switched on.
To check a computer is accepting remote desktop requests from other network computers, do the following:
Right-click This PC > Properties.
Select Remote Settings from the System window.Go to the Remote tab in System Properties, select Allow remote connections to this computer.Uncheck Allow connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication (recommended).Select Apply and OK.Navigate to Control Panel > Network & Internet > Network and Sharing Center.Under the network name, ensure it reads Private Network.
How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working Through VPN?
If youre not able to connect to a remote desktop via VPN, try the following:
Press Windows + R to access the Run command.Type command devmgmt.msc > Ok.
In Device Manager expand Network adapters.
Uninstall the following by right-clicking it > Uninstall Device > Uninstall:
- WAN Miniport (SSTP)WAN Miniport (PPTP)WAN Miniport (PPPOE)WAN Miniport (L2TP)WAN Miniport (IKEv2)WAN Miniport (IP)WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)WAN Miniport (IPv6).
Select Action > Scan for hardware changes to update the changes.
How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working From Outside Network?
For a successful remote desktop connection from outside the network, ensure the port is mapped.
Note: This is an outline; steps will differ slightly from router to router. The specific steps for your router should be available trực tuyến.
Ensure you have the following before mapping the port:
- The PCs internal IP address: Settings > Network & Internet > Status > View your network properties. Get the IPv4 address of the network configuration with an Operational status.The routers IP (your public IP address). Can be found by searching my IP via Bing or Google. Or from Windows 10 in Wi-Fi network properties.The port number, which in most cases is the default port used by remote desktop connections (3389).Admin access to your router.
Once the port is mapped, youll be able to connect to the host PC from outside your local network by connecting to the public IP address of your router.
At any time, your Internet Service Provider can assign you a new IP address, causing problems with remote connections. As a workaround, consider using Dynamic DNS, which allows for connections using a domain name as opposed to an IP address.
How to Fix Remote Desktop Connection Not Working With No Error Message?
To troubleshoot a failed remote desktop connection when no error message is present, try the following:
Check whether the remote desktop connection on a local computer is being blocked by a Group Policy Object:
Open a command prompt.Enter gpresult /H c:gpresult.html.Once the command is complete, open gpresult.html. from Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host > Connections, find theAllow users to connect remotely by using Remote Desktop Servicespolicy. If the setting is:
- Enabled the remote desktop connection is not being blocked by a Group Policy.Disabled check Winning GPO to see the Group Policy Object that is blocking remote desktop connections.
To check whether a GPO is blocking remote desktop connections on a remote computer, do the following:
Open a command prompt.Enter gpresult /S /H c:gpresult-.html
- The file produced will use the same information format as the local computer version.
To modify a blocking Group Policy Object, use one of the following methods:
From search enter Group policy editor and open.Select the applicable level of GPO e.g., local or domain.Navigate to Computer Configuration>Administrative Templates>Windows Components>Remote Desktop Services>Remote Desktop Session Host>Connections>Allow users to connect remotely by using Remote Desktop Services.
- Then set the policy to Enabled or Not configured.On the affected PCs run gpupdate /force command.
In Group Policy Management, navigate to the organizational unit where the blocking policy is applied to the affected PCs then delete the policy from the organizational unit.
How Do I Reinstall RDP?
To reinstall remote desktop Windows 10, do the following:
1. Select Start then right-click Computer > Properties.
2. Select the Remote Desktop tab > Advanced > Allow.
3. Select OK, close the windows, and restart your computer.
RDP will reinstall itself.
How Do I Enable a Remote Desktop Connection?
To grant permission to the accounts that need to connect remotely, do the following:
1. Select Start > Control Panel.
2. Select System and Security.
3. Under the Systems tab, select Allow remote access.
4. From the Remote tab in the Remote Desktop section, click on Select Users.
5. From the System Properties box, select Add.
6. Enter the information for an account[s] you need to add, click OK when complete.
How Do I Reset Remote Desktop Connection?
To initiate a remote desktop restart, do the following:
1. Open a command prompt.
2. Type: shutdown /r /t 0.
3. Hit enter.
How Do I Fix a Remote Desktop Connection Error?
Below outline two common route causes for RDP connection errors. The steps in solving them may vary slightly depending on your operating system.
Problem 1: Incorrect Authentication and Encryption Settings.
You will receive either of the following error messages:
· Because of a security error, the client could not connect to the Terminal Server. After making sure that you are logged on to the network, try connecting to the server again.
· Remote desktop disconnected. Because of a security error, the client could not connect to the remote computer. Verify that you are logged onto the network and then try connecting again.
To resolve the problem, configure authentication and encryption by following these steps:
1. Click on Start, point to Administrative Tools then Remote Desktop Services > Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration.
2. From Connections, right-click the connection name > Properties.
3. From the Properties dialog box on the General tab in Security layer, select the security method.
4. Via Encryption level select the level you want.
Problem 2: Limited Remote Desktop Service Session Connections or Remote Desktop Sessions.
When trying to make a remote desktop connection to a remote desktop server running Windows Server 2008 R2, you may see the following error messages:
· Try connecting again. If the problem continues, contact the owner of the remote computer or your network administrator.
· This computer cant connect to the remote computer.
· Remote Desktop Disconnected.
To resolve the problem, try the following methods:
Check the Remote Desktop is enabled:
1. To start the System tool, click on Start > Control Panel > System > OK.
2. Under Control Panel trang chủ, select Remote settings.
3. Select the Remote tab.
4. Depending on your security requirements, select one of the options under
· Allow connections from computers running any version of Remote Desktop (less secure).
· Allow connections from computers only from computers running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication (more secure).
Check the remote desktop services limit. Verify the limit number of connections policy for remote desktop services:
1. Start the Group Policy snap-in.
2. Open the Local Security Policy or applicable Group Policy.
3. Navigate to Local Computer Policy>Computer. Configuration>Administrative Templates>Windows Components>Remote Desktop Services>Remote Desktop Session Host>Connections Limit number of connections.
5. Type the maximum number of connections to allow in the RD Maximum Connections allowed then OK.
Check RDP-TCP properties. To configure the number of simultaneous remote connections allowed per connection, do the following:
1. From the remote desktop session host, click on Start, point to Administrative Tools, thenRemote Desktop Services.
2. Under Connections, right-click the connection name > Properties.
3. From the Network Adapter tab select Maximum connections.
4. Enter the number of simultaneous connections allowed for a connection, then OK.
To add users and groups to the remote desktop users group, using Local Users and Groups snap-in, do the following:
1. Click Start, > Administrative Tools > Computer Management.
2. From the console tree, select Local Users and Groups.
3. Double-click the Groups thư mục.
4. Double-click Remote Desktop Users > Add.
5. To specify search location, click Locations in the Search Users dialog box.
6. To specify objects to be searched, select Object Types.
7. Type the name you wish to add in the Enter the object names to select (examples)box.
8. To locate the name, select Check Names > Ok.
Why Is Remote Desktop Connection Not Working?
There could be several different reasons why a remote desktop connection doesnt work. When error messages arent provided, its a matter of troubleshooting to find the cause. To help you figure out what the problem could be, here are two of the most common types:
A remote desktop connection can be unsuccessful when there are no communication paths. You can try to connect from a client thats been successful in the past to figure out whether the cause is the network, Windows server, or an individual client.
If a change was made to a hosts IP address, a client will have problems connecting until the DNS resolver cache expires. Follow the steps below to clear the cache:
1. Open a command prompt window.
2. Enter the command: IPConfig /FlushDNS.
3. Now check with the Preferred network adapter that the correct DNS server is being used. If the server details listed are incorrect, you can specify by entering the properties of the computers IP address or by configuring it to use a DHCP server.
How Do I Change a Remote Desktop Connection?
To change a remote desktop connection from Windows 10, do the following:
1. From the Start menu > All Programs > Accessories.
2. Select Remote Desktop Connection.
3. As required, change the computer name, IP address, or port number.
4. Select Connect.
·In a menu window on your computer, youll now see the remote computers desktop.
Successful Remote Connections
Being able to connect to another computer remotely has become an essential tool for working remotely.
Now that weve provided some of the possible causes for a failed remote desktop connection, wed like to know what you tried to solve it. Were you able to connect successfully? Let us know in the comment section below.
Video Can not connect Remote Desktop ?
Bạn vừa tìm hiểu thêm Post Với Một số hướng dẫn một cách rõ ràng hơn về Clip Can not connect Remote Desktop tiên tiến và phát triển nhất
Chia Sẻ Link Tải Can not connect Remote Desktop miễn phí
Bạn đang tìm một số trong những ShareLink Tải Can not connect Remote Desktop Free.
Hỏi đáp vướng mắc về Can not connect Remote Desktop
Nếu sau khi đọc nội dung bài viết Can not connect Remote Desktop vẫn chưa hiểu thì hoàn toàn có thể lại Comments ở cuối bài để Tác giả lý giải và hướng dẫn lại nha
#connect #Remote #Desktop