- 1 Kinh Nghiệm Hướng dẫn Thi Trạng nguyên tiếng Anh lớp 6 Mới Nhất
- 2 Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 1 năm 2022
- 3 Đề thi IOE lớp 6 vòng 1 trực tuyến có đáp ns
Kinh Nghiệm Hướng dẫn Thi Trạng nguyên tiếng Anh lớp 6 Mới Nhất
Bạn đang tìm kiếm từ khóa Thi Trạng nguyên tiếng Anh lớp 6 được Cập Nhật vào lúc : 2022-05-13 05:31:25 . Với phương châm chia sẻ Mẹo Hướng dẫn trong nội dung bài viết một cách Chi Tiết 2022. Nếu sau khi đọc nội dung bài viết vẫn ko hiểu thì hoàn toàn có thể lại Comments ở cuối bài để Mình lý giải và hướng dẫn lại nha.
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 1 năm 2022
Đề thi IOE Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 1 có đáp án
Nội dung chính
- Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 1 năm 2021Đề thi IOE lớp 6 vòng 1 trực tuyến có đáp nsVideo liên quan
Đề thi IOE lớp 6 vòng 1 trực tuyến có đáp ns
Đề thi trắc nghiệm trực tuyến Olympic tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 1 có đáp án dưới đây nằm trong bộ đề thi trắc nghiệm IOE Tiếng Anh lớp 6 do VnDoc sưu tầm và đăng tải.Thông qua đề thi gồm nhiều dạng vướng mắc thường gặp trong đề thi IOE lớp 6 chính thức như chọn đáp án đúng, điền từ,… VnDoc mong ước giúp những em học viên lớp 6 ôn tập và kiểm tra trình độ Tiếng Anh hiện tại của tớ mình. Chúc những em học viên lớp 6 học tập hiệu suất cao.
Một số đề thi khác:
Đề thi Olympic Tiếng Anh lớp 6 vòng 2 năm 2022
Trắc nghiệm Tiếng Anh lớp 6 Unit 1 có đáp án
Đề thi học kì 2 lớp 6 môn Tiếng Anh số 1
Chọn câu vấn đáp tốt nhất cho những vướng mắc dưới đây
Aaron’s writing assignment was about an adventure. He made this chart to design his story. Use it to answer questions 1 and 2.
Which of these could Aaron use in the blank under Problem?
- A. good and evil B. has been captured C. adventure story D. will receive help
This chart will help Aaron to —
- A. correct all of his mistakes B. understand what he reads C. plan what will happen in his story D. decide what kinds of stories he likes best
Here is the first part of Aaron’s rough draft. Use it to answer questions 3–5.
(1) One day I woke up to some bad news. (2) My friend, Bram, had been captured by the evil Chaxor. (3) Bram was part of a nice family named the Drummonds. (4) They lived in a castle. (5) He was a regular ten-year-old kid. (6) He was a kind and friendly fellow. (7) He also liked to tell silly jokes. (8) It was horrible to think about how Bram could be trapped in Chaxor’s dark cave.
(9) I had to rescue my friend! (10) Something had to be done before it was too late! (11) Quickly I saddled up my noble black horse, Tara. (12) She was as fast as the wind. (13) Together we would help Bram.
(14) I was deeply worried, though. (15) How could we face that evil being? (16) Chaxor had special abilities. (17) We did not have these abilities. (18) Tara was a horse with strength and courage, but she would not be successful alone. (19) I like sitting outside on warm spring nights in April. (20) As for me, I was just a young man. (21) However, I was brave and strong.
Which of these sentences does not belong in this part of Aaron’s story?
- A. 17 B. 18 C. 19 D. 20
How can sentences 6 and 7 best be joined without changing their meaning?
- A. He was a kind and friendly fellow also liked to tell silly jokes. B. A kind and friendly fellow also he liked to tell silly jokes. C. Was a kind and friendly fellow he also liked to tell silly jokes. D. He was a kind and friendly fellow who liked to tell silly jokes.
Which sentence could best be added after sentence 21?
- A. My adventure story takes place in a land far away. B. Somehow I would find a way to defeat the evil Chaxor and không lấy phí my friend. C. When I woke up, I was sad to hear the news of Bram’s capture. D. Chaxor, who was an evil being, lived in a dark and ugly cave.
Read this next section of Aaron’s rough draft and answer questions 6–9. This section has groups of underlined words. The questions ask about these groups of underlined words.
(22) There was only one person whose power was more stronger than Chaxor’s. (23) This was the great wizard, Magus. (24) Magus had helped many people during his long life. (25) He was known by all in our land as being wise powerful, honorable, and fair.
(26) There was only one problem. (27) Magus had been hiding from the rest of the world. (28) He lived on a mountaintop. (29) He had been betrayed by someone he trusted and had never left the mountaintop since that time.
(30) I knew there was only one thing I could do. (31) Tara and I had to make a long journey. (32) We had to travel to Mount kiandra. (33) Could we get Magus to help us không lấy phí Bram?
(34) He was our only hope. (35) There was one thing I knew for certain. (36) Magus would never turn away someone in need.
In sentence 25, wise powerful, honorable, should be written —
- A. wise, powerful, honorable, B. wise powerful honorable C. wise, powerful honorable D. as it is
In sentence 22, was more stronger should be written —
- A. were stronger B. was more strong C. was stronger D. as it is
In sentence 24, people during should be written —
- A. peeple during B. people durring C. peopel during D. as it is
In sentence 31, Tara and I had to should be written —
- A. Tara and me had to B. I and Tara had to C. Tara and I has to D. as it is
In sentence 32, travel to Mount kiandra should be written —
- A. travle to Mount kiandra B. travvel to mount Kiandra C. travel to Mount Kiandra D. as it is
Fill the blank to complete the sentence.
Câu 11. Mai Anh’s parents _ _ _ working for Thang Long company.
Câu 12. How _ _ _ _ _ do you go swimming? – Twice a week.
Câu 13. She goes fishing _ _ Sunday.
Câu 14. _ _ _ _ time does she get up? – She gets up 6.
Câu 15. Do you sit side _ _ side? – Yes, we do.
Câu 16. English is my favorite _ _ _ject in my school.
Câu 17. I go to school by bus every_ _ _.
Câu 18. How are you? I’m fine. _ _ _ _ _ you.
Câu 19. _ _ _ is waiting for him? A man is waiting for him.
Câu 20. Is Mary your sister? _ No, _ _ _ is my friend.
Goalkeeper – Chọn đáp án đúng.
1. Where … she … from?
a. Is / come
b. does / come
c. does / come
d. is / comes
2. When … she … to the party tonight?
a. Do / go
b. does / goes
c. is / going
d. will / doing
3. How many candles are …?
4. Peter and Annay …. in the Sunday morning, they are traveling to Phu Quoc Island in their honeymoon.
a. have just married
c. has just married
d. just married
5. … are they? They are actors.
6. All schools in Vietnam begin … September annual.
7. You don’t like noodles, ….?
a. are you
b. aren’t you
c. don’t you
d. do you
- Đáp án đúng của hệ thốngTrả lời đúng của bạnTrả lời sai của bạn
Bắt đầu ngay
Kiểm tra kết quả Chia sẻ với bạn bè Xem đáp án Làm lại
Video Thi Trạng nguyên tiếng Anh lớp 6 ?
Bạn vừa đọc Post Với Một số hướng dẫn một cách rõ ràng hơn về Video Thi Trạng nguyên tiếng Anh lớp 6 tiên tiến và phát triển nhất
Chia Sẻ Link Download Thi Trạng nguyên tiếng Anh lớp 6 miễn phí
Pro đang tìm một số trong những Chia Sẻ Link Down Thi Trạng nguyên tiếng Anh lớp 6 Free.
Giải đáp vướng mắc về Thi Trạng nguyên tiếng Anh lớp 6
Nếu sau khi đọc nội dung bài viết Thi Trạng nguyên tiếng Anh lớp 6 vẫn chưa hiểu thì hoàn toàn có thể lại Comments ở cuối bài để Admin lý giải và hướng dẫn lại nha
#Thi #Trạng #nguyên #tiếng #Anh #lớp